Results, "Honourable Mention Performance" and "Hot Takes" from Week and a preview of Week 9 on the World Curling Tour.
- Following a successful Men of Curling calendar back in 2014, this time the Women of Curling are featured in a calendar that will raise funds for a number of wonderful charities. We interviewed both Rock Warner of The Community FundraiserRead More »
- From The Hack recently caught up with Olympic medalist and Sportsnet commentator Mike Harris to discuss the 2017-17 season and the upcoming Grand Slam in Okotoks, Alberta: In the off-season we caught up with Sportsnet’s curling play-by-play guru RobRead More »
- This week, we recap the World Mixed Curling Championships, Week 10 on the WCT and we preview the Masters Grand Slam. World Mixed Curling Championships An impressive 37 countries were on hand in Kazan, Russia for the 2nd World MixedRead More »
- The Masters Grand Slam Preview The Masters Grand Slam will 15 men’s and 15 women’s teams compete in a round-robin format with the top eight teams qualifying for the playoffs. Men’s Teams Team Bottcher – The addition of Pat SimmonsRead More »
- The popular Rocks and Rings program which introduces young children to the sport of curling in a school gymnasium setting has announced a new partnership with egg farmers from across Canada. Abbie Darnley the Program Director for Rock Solid ProductionsRead More »