This week's guests include Rick Lang, Fred Lindberg and Cheryl Bernard + much more.
- Pierre Charette from the Grand Slam of Curling, and a member of the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame, joined us to recap the round-robin portion of the men’s and women’s Olympic curling competitions. We discuss the unexpected early exitRead More »
- The off-ice drama surrounding the failed drug test by Aleksandr Krushelnitckii continued on Tuesday. The Russian Federation has admitted to the failed test and have apologized. However, they maintain that the athlete did not knowingly use Meldonium. A sampleRead More »
- The top story at the curling venue continues to be that OAR (Russian) curler Aleksandr Krushelnitckii, a bronze medalist in mixed doubles last week, tested positive for a banned substance and his case has been sent to the CourtRead More »
- The big news at the curling venue on Sunday was a report that mixed doubles bronze medalist Aleksandr Krushelnitckii of Russia, competing under the OAR banner, had failed a drug test during the competition. If the reports prove accurate,Read More »
- The marquee curling matchup in Korea on Saturday was a battle between the co-favourites in the men’s event who both entered with 4-0 records. The consensus heading into the game between Canada and Sweden was that both teams wereRead More »