A recap of Week 32 of the 2016-17 curling season and a preview of action coming up in Week 33.
- World Women’s Curling Championship The 2017 CPT World Women’s Curling Championship took place in Beijing last week with a field that boasted eight teams ranked in the top 30 in the world. Top-ranked Team Homan of Canada lived up toRead More »
- With a silver medal at last year’s World Women’s Championship and a fourth place finish at the World Men’s Championship, Japanese curling had its best year ever. Now, with the Japanese women qualified for next year’s Olympics and with the menRead More »
- Less than two weeks after Team Gushue won the Tim Hortons Brier in St. John’s, the Memorial University men’s curling team won the U Sports/Curling Canada University Championships in Thunder Bay. Adam Boland, the skip for Memorial University, joined FromRead More »
- Isabella Wrana has had a very busy, and very successful, curling season and it’s not done yet. Her team won the World Juniors, won a bronze at the Winter Universiade and played in 7 WCT events climbing to 38th inRead More »
- From the Hack recently caught up with Reid Carruthers to discuss his team’s season, look ahead to next season and we also asked him about the 2nd annual Camp Carruthers for junior curlers that is scheduled for this summer. ThereRead More »