This week's guests include Marc Kennedy, Mike McEwen and Val Sweeting.
- This week we are joined by the winning skips from the 2019 Players Championship, Kerri Einarson (03:12) and Brendan Bottcher (08:24). We are joined by World Champion skip Niklas Edin (15:31) and BJ Neufeld of Team Koe who reached theRead More »
- On this week’s episode – 2019 World Women’s champ, Alina Paetz (03:56), Price Atkinson of the Extra Extra End Podcast discusses the incident where Jamie Sinclair injured herself at the Women’s Worlds (11:15), 2019 Canadian Mixed Doubles champs, Jocelyn PetermanRead More »
- On this week’s podcast our guests are 2019 Tim Hortons Brier champions BJ Neufeld of Team Koe (4:45) and TSN curling analyst and two-time Brier champion, Russ Howard (20:24) WEEKLY CURLING REPORT I agree to have my personal information transferedRead More »
- A few months after the International Olympic Committee first announced that mixed doubles would be part of the Olympic program, I had a chat with Jeff Stoughton who had been chosen to head the mixed doubles program for Curling Canada. Read More »
- Earlier this season I spoke at length with John Dunn the coach of Team Koe. We discuss some curling but we also take a deep dive into the psychology of coaching team sports. WEEKLY CURLING REPORT I agree to haveRead More »