This week's guests include Marc Kennedy, Mike McEwen and Val Sweeting.
- This week’s guests include Matt Dunstone following his team’s win at the Dekalb SuperSpiel and Paul Melia, the CEO of the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport joins us to discuss the current saga involving the World Anti-Doping Agency andRead More »
- This week, we recap the 2018 Canadian Beef Masters Grand Slam with guests Agnes Knochenbauer of Team Hasselborg (2:56), John Epping of Team Epping (5:48) and Joan McCusker of Sportsnet (11:27) WEEKLY CURLING REPORTStay updated on the world ofRead More »
- This week’s guests: 2018 World Mixed Curling champion Danielle Inglis joins us to discuss her team’s world championship victory in Kelowna. (3:01) Chelsea Carey joins us to discuss her team’s win at the Canad Inns Classic in Portage andRead More »
- This week our guests include Olympic champion Marc Kennedy who discusses his win with Rachel Homan at a Mixed Doubles event this weekend and how he has stayed involved in the sport of curling despite taking a break from theRead More »
- On this week’s podcast – Anna Hasselborg and Brad Gushue discuss their titles at the season’s first Grand Slam. Matt Dunstone and Karsten Sturmay join us to discuss their World Curling Tour titles on the weekend and Mike Harris ofRead More »