This week's guests include Marc Kennedy, Mike McEwen and Val Sweeting.
- A few months after the International Olympic Committee first announced that mixed doubles would be part of the Olympic program, I had a chat with Jeff Stoughton who had been chosen to head the mixed doubles program for Curling Canada. Read More »
- Earlier this season I spoke at length with John Dunn the coach of Team Koe. We discuss some curling but we also take a deep dive into the psychology of coaching team sports. WEEKLY CURLING REPORT I agree to haveRead More »
- Not much news was expected to be made at the 2018 Canadian Mixed Doubles Championship in Leduc, Alberta last March. It was the end of an Olympic season, most elite players were focused on their plans for the start ofRead More »
- This week’s guest include – 2019 Scotties Champ, Chelsea Carey (3:47), skip of Team BC at the Scotties, Sarah Wark (11:47), 2019 World Junior champion, Tyler Tardi (19:36), Kristen Streifel who will represent Canada at the 2019 Winter Universiade (24:35),Read More »
- There’s an old saying in sports, and in life, that it is about the journey, not the destination. For the 16 teams that participated in the 2019 Scotties Tournament of Hearts, the destination was the same but the journeys bothRead More »